Na'Irb is Brian, and Brian is Na'Irb. Some may say Irb, or Q would say 'no weed' although that is not true.
More FUN fact about Na'Irb/Brian:
- Born in Los Angeles, California, Na'Irb is the only native Californian in the band. Growing up in a musical houshold, he was not allowed to play the drums for obvious reasons; the kid had a lot of energy and to this day, he is still waiting for his mother to apologize for making him wait so long before he finally bought himself a drumset after John Bohnam told him to do so. Bill Bruford from Yes and Neil Peart showed him the path as Gentle Giant gave him wisdom of self.
- With his father being the driving force behind his musical studies out of the picture, Brian played sports all through grade school until finally returning to music as a DJ/MC where he sharpened his musical teeth and got his first taste of creativity. In a sort of odd twist of fate, his father paid for his first studio sessions recording his first ever demo of original music, and if you're nice, Na'Irb may show you his original Silvertone guitar he inherited from his father.
- Na'Irb is a true lefty, but you wouldn't know it watching him play.
- Brian is 6'5" at last measure. He played basketball but doesn't anymore, but I suppose this won't deter anyone from still asking.....although football is his second love. If he wasn't built so tall and lanky, maybe he'd be in the NFL.
- When is Brian Na'Irb and visa versa? When is Superman Clark Kent; when he is not out kicking super ass!!